TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Jamaa Journal

The update is here, and that means there is a new Jamaa Journal!

There is a new pet game called Sssssnake! If you click the picture of the snake, you get this message:

It's cool how you can get to places from the newspaper now.

Here is what the game looks like:

Here's page two:

Finally, there is an underwater version of Best Dressed! And there is a new party, the Spooky Party!

To get to the underwater Best Dressed, go to the top-right of Bahari Bargains, and find this door:

Now click the purple game icon!

Here is the artwork for the game:

There is only one unreleased item that they show.

They go on your animal's flipper/fins. They will probably be released soon!


Here are some pictures of the game:

(Click to make them larger)

Here is page 3 of the newspaper:

Now we know what the monthly gift in May will be - a Phantom Invasion machine for your den!

And there is a Journey Book page for Appondale now! They even revealed the prize - Acacia Pet Tree!

I plan to have a page or blog for all the Journey Book pages soon.

Page 4:

Just a little reminder to get bunny pets before they are gone.

They also put another secret message thing. 

The secret word is...
GIRAFFE

Giraffes will hopefully soon be available in Jamaa!  We might have to wait a month though...

Page 5:

The contest winner is Miss Cleverclaw! You can buy her special item in Jam Mart Furniture:

There is two new items in the Pet Shop as well:
Grass With Worms and Duck Crossing Sign

They made the pet game icons green:

And let's not forget the clearance items! Most of them will probably come back in 3 weeks...

In Jam Mart Clothing...

In Bahari Bargains...

In Sunken Treasures...

There is a new report button for typed Jam a Grams.


31 comments:

  1. Why havent they put any easter items in???!!! Easter was ages ago and they only did tht egg hunt thing... Weird or wht?

    kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I suggested the spooky party!
    I thought it was only gonna come out at halloween or something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too.. i told them no skull helmets :( but NOOOOOO. lol ;(


      Warriorcatlover

      Delete
  3. Can you make an apondale journey book help. THanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Halloween items at the Spooky Party! There is a new organ and floating candle, return of non member tombstone, spooky jester hat, skull helmet, scary mask, and new phantom balloon. You can also buy spooky old bones there. And there is a chance NON MEMBER BAT WINGS WILL RETURN! (does hopping action) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSH THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY BETTER (^.W.^)~

      Delete
    2. Cocoverstraelen2277April 27, 2012 at 1:38 PM

      Yeah, I think they will come back again.. Let's all keep our hopes up. Maybe they'll return..

      Delete
  5. GLOBES ARE NORMAL NOW! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Lei and Leaf armor are probably going to come out at the Heat Wave Party....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoverstraelen2277April 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM

      Yes, that's pretty possible. The lei was on clearance, so in one or two weeks then surprise, they're in the Heat Wave Party.

      Delete
  7. Plz plz. Plz let me live thru school I was 1 who thought Of underwater best dressed and I MUST do appOndale Le ME LIVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone can go on a full server! It's awesome!
    ~ScaryBats2

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL , They changed the shape of the "GLOBE" again . Not it has the old and 'beta' look . That was weird /).- I better liked the new style -.-

    Senco360

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a great update, especially the Best Dressed for underwater animals! :D
    -Tech66
    ╓¢♠

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAAAT?! i can make a giraffe with my horse -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but-but it would be meeeedgeety D:

      Delete
  12. Wow that snake is long. O.O
    Awesomeness xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta tell you something REALLY surprising today! I for SIXTY ONE (61) buddy requests and mail in my mailbox today! Why am I so popular? And LoveLost, have you ever gotten 61? Whoever sent me the blue, big lion plushie, and the red panda plushie, thank you!
    Also, if you want to type a message, they have a thing that says (1/70) and this means that you can type 70 characters in your message. Please give me credit if you want to post about it. :D
    -Tech66
    ┼♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you were on the epic dens list, that happened to me before. When i logged on i had a TON of buddy requests!
      harryjpotter122

      Delete
    2. Lol. Ive gotten 92.. I was only gone for eight days!!!!!!!! i was shocked lol im not that popular


      Warriorcatlover

      Delete
    3. Lol. Ive gotten 92.. I was only gone for eight days!!!!!!!! i was shocked lol im not that popular


      Warriorcatlover

      Delete
  14. I UNSCRAMBLE THE WORDS IT SAYS GIRAFFE WERE GETTING GIRAFFES SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cocoverstraelen2277April 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM

    Uh! I didn't get on AJ yet, because it's offline.. It's been doing this the whole entire day.. It's 3:17 in our place.. But that doesn't clear the problem. LoveLost, please reply suggestions why AJ would be offline.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovelost if you dress your animal it sorts in now
    from ,
    maggie1520

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg when you go to clothing your animal and pick like tail stuff to only show it shows everything and tail stuff is just at begining

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lovelost, i don't believe we met. :P

    I have been helping in many blogs of these itself and I stay updated and active almost most of the time. If it is okay with you, I will comment here and around helping and saying stuff.... like Tech. XD

    "I love Animal Jam!!!"

    And I am super excited about what you have in store. Giraffes? I was too lazy to do it anyways :P And Best Dressed underwater is awesome!I hope to see you around, adios amigo!

    -FallenStari ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. NOOOO! Snakes are eating mice!!! :'( :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! I just checked the Gallery, and MY ENTRY DIDN'T GET INTO THE CONTEST EVEN THOUGH I SUBMITTED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange...Did you write "contest" in the description box???
      Hope it helps,
      Spm

      Delete
  21. how do you unscramble the words????

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I saw the news too. I saw HIDDEN MYSTERY and I figured out the word! THE WORD I THINK IT IS:GIRAFFE. Giraffes are coming as animals to Animal Jam!
    Bye!
    Fruitgirl52

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners