TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Secret Color in Best Dressed (And new items)

The Secret Color

As many of you may know, there is a "secret" color you can get for your animals to use. This color is a light icy blue. To get it, click on the side of the bottom purple color:

Look closely at the bunny in the picture, and you should see the secret light blue color! This color is not on the palette. 

LOL2014 discovered that if you try to get the secret color while you are playing Best Dressed, you actually get the old secret color!

The old secret color was raspberry.
Click here to see the old secret color

There is a similar color to secret raspberry you can still use. Here is a comparison of the secret raspberry and the non secret one:

The one on the left is the "secret" color. The secret one is a little darker.

New Items


In the Atlantis Party, you can buy the new candelabrum in a bubble for your underwater den!

(This picture was taken by TrickertreeeClick here to see his blog, Animal Jam Rapids!)

18 comments:

  1. OMG COOL I WAS SO SAD TO SEE THAT GO AND NOTO N THE NEW PALLETE
    My friend had it stuck on her elephant.. she changed the look to make itl ook like the plushie.... lol


    ~rex16000~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is one of the best blogs ever! You inspire me I would look at your blog with admiration. You made me want to be myself. Lifes is not all about who you want to be it is all about living through who you are~pilgrim icyclaws <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is one of the best blogs ever! You inspire me I would look at your blog with admiration. You made me want to be myself. Lifes is not all about who you want to be it is all about living through who you are~pilgrim icyclaws <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I know both secret colors, new and old, and I use the new secret color in Best Dressed all the time and I NEVER get the old secret color. In Best Dressed, I always get the new color!
    Is there something wrong with my account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figuredd that out yesterday!!!! I tried to do it on the dark purple above, and I got white??!!
    -angelmice

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah my bff did it and not in best dressed her user is karleigh332.it was cool i did it in best dressed. my user is -marie82231-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for giving me credit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for giving me credit! Your very welcome to my picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried it but it won't work D:

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know a person who has the old secret color and she may be the last person to have it. even look, her user is annasweettooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what did your comment say that you removed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is awesome!! i think the secret color on Best Dressed should be a normal other secret color and maybe a really dark blue (almost black/navy)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners