TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pesky Phantoms

AJ sent out a Jam-a-Gram with a special code on it:

Use the code "peskyphantoms" when you log in, and you will get...

It's good that the people who didn't get there phantom cage when they sent them out can now get them.

And in the Jam-a-Gram, they mentioned "Creating new features for all players"! I wonder what those features will be... Maybe they will let everyone accept gifts again?

There is also a new Lounge Chair at the Cruise party:

6 comments:

  1. If EVER Everyone Can Accept Gifts, I can Finally Get 2 free Member Gloves! And Other stuff some Things People Had Sent Me. (^•Π”•^)οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I used the code and now I have THREE Imprisoned Phantoms...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a storage account, you can get more than one free! YayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸŽ‰ yAy also for emoticons!

      Delete
    2. Me fourteen, I mean I have fourteen, friends are so nice in trading

      Delete
  3. That chair is LONG

    ReplyDelete
  4. The imprisoned phantoms are ALWAYS squared with blue lightning, have you noticed that?



    (I came back, I loved the Jamaa Derby update!)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners