TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, May 18, 2012

Snake Skin

You can buy Snake Skin in the Pet Shop now:

What use would you have for shed snake skin anyway? It kind of looks like a snake under a white blanket to me.

We rarely get new clothing items, it seems. I'm hoping they have as many new clothing items as den items, don't you?
But it is harder to make new clothing items than to make new den items for AJHQ, so I can understand why we never get new clothing items.

AJ has also updated the message box you get when you enter the wrong password and stuff:

They made the text 100 times bigger, and made it a lot more plain and empty.


10 comments:

  1. Hehe, Yes, I discovered that and posted it a few days ago x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovelost so I was in jamma and I had gone in the game room and I was near the green meteor and I relized there was a spot where it was borded up and looked like a cave...I thought it could be the next new area... Tcsgrl1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr i think it might be something like a Gamers club

      Delete
  3. I never bought a single new den item in the past month, because my den slots are full. =.= And if you are wondering why it is harder to make clothing items, its because AJ has to program all the actions with that clothing item on all the animals.
    -Tech66
    ║í╧

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowflake SpiritstarMay 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM

    Hey May? Would you make a post about this?

    There is a new code. I found it in the NGK Almanac 2013.
    The code is......NGKIDSROX

    Please give credit to me. It actually works! You can trust me.

    Your friend,
    Snowflake Spiritstar
    -psnr123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll post it on my blog, I'll give you and LoveLost some credit!

      Delete
  5. I think it looks like a Caterpillar! :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cocoverstraelen2277May 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM

    Wow,

    They do need do actually put big news someday, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi lovelost! Meh like ur blog!!! Can u add me? U don't have 2 though my user is GreenLeafs... Look me up on aj if u can.

    ~GreenLeafs

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners