TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blankets!

The deleted beta item, Blankets, are now in Jam Mart Clothing!

I certainly didn't think these would come back anytime soon, especially not now! And it looks like they have raised the price of them, too. They used to cost only 200 gems. :\

Maybe every blanket/cape items are coming out? First Royal Capes, then a rare version of the Star Capes, and now this? I guess we will be seeing Freedom Capes again soon. :P

Anyway, I've recently been working on the item database that I made a few months back. I am currently working on recording info on every Head Item out there. You can check out the blog here:

I will continue to work on it when I have time.

With the update in a few days, all of the clearance items will be GONE! So be sure to get the clearance items while you still can.

Here is a list of clearance items:

In Jam Mart Clothing...

• Big Skull
• Princess Necklace

In Bahari Bargains...

• Grass Skirt
• Shell Necklace

And the first few pages of Jam Mart Clothing are filled with clearance items (too many to list!)

And don't forget the den sale! Dens won't be half price for much longer.

Plus, the Icy Den is on clearance too!

On a random notice, DoomyPanda informed me that the tall Giraffe Statue in the Chamber of Knowledge has gone through a name change:

It used to be just Giraffe Statue (or Tall Giraffe Statue, if I remember correctly), but since the giraffe shaman statue came, they changed this one's name to Bronze Giraffe Statue.

AJHQ finally updated their blog, with this picture of the Rare Star Cape from yesterday.

It sort of looks like the cape is in 3D to me. Or they just turned the original picture a little bit. :l

37 comments:

  1. lovelost i got scammed i did nto know the blanket came out and i traded my flag for it please help me i am so sad now from ,
    maggie1520

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not exactly scamming... You traded it and it doesn't seem like anybody forced you. Anyways don't be sad, Flags will probably come out in November. Also that's why I always check Lovelost's blog before I go on AJ to make sure if there are new items and rares.

      Delete
    2. LOL ITS YOU FROM JAMMA FROM LAST NIGHT looooool squiddyly fleeee

      tensazangetsu1

      Delete
  2. OMG! I NEEDZ T GET ONE! -gets one- Ok now me is bored .-. Btw I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! This was a HUGE suprise! I am so buying a ton of these! (right after I play more games)
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLANKETS?! Whoa dude....... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoveLost, today when i went to log on you know how if you didnt log out last time it will say Play on one buttin and Log Out on another well all that came up was Log Out and i clicked where the Play button normaly is but was not and it just loaded. I want to know if it has happened to and one else

    -Baea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I am lily1662 on animal jam and today it happened to me .and it is sooo strange but my computer is strange too!LOL!!!!!well see ya later on animal jam (aj). :)

      Delete
  6. you can thank me for the blankets! i kept asking and asking also for tail armor! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -_- aj got them in cause they felt like trolling us not cause you asked them to

      Delete
  7. OMG!!!!!!!! :DDDD Im soooooooo happy those blankets came!yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! At school I used to REALLY talk to my friend about how much I wanted one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT OWNING ONE. SERIOUSLY.
    ~ElephantWolf~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Am Soo Buying All The Blankets =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Gasps* I <3 blankets GREAT CHOICE AJ!!!! ~EeveeRockz~

    ReplyDelete
  11. :OO I love the new 3Dish rare Monday! ^^

    ^^Soundlessdreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. also the brown dresser has been renamed "cleverclaw's dresser"
    - Koolkatz123

    ReplyDelete
  13. Epic new item!! Too bad whoever had the last orange blanket wasted there rares...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovelosti just found something out! When ou get muddy in apondale and go icey cold in the snow fort den it turns your animal all ice blue, please give me credit i am dbz12345!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, she did that a month ago... No offense? I didn't firgure it out though.. Thanks Lovelost!
      -angelmice

      Delete
  15. Hi Lovelost, there is a new server that is called Adirondack. Please give me credit, I'm SkyAngelPuppy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVELOST!PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT!
    SOMEONE IS TRYING TO COPY YOUR BLOG! HERE IS THE LINK!
    http://Animalexpert9076.blogspot.com
    Please lovelost!They copy ALL your exact posts and all your exact commenting rules and exactly the same side bar blog things,AND the exact same EVERYTHING!No really!Imnot kidding!If you post this Please give me credit,Im Mia776!Happy jamming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stop advertiseing -_-

      Delete
    2. What the... Why would they do that?!?

      ~DoomyPanda

      Delete
    3. Good thing its not on anymore. Its removed.
      -angelmice

      Delete
    4. there not advertising there informing love about how someones copying

      Delete
  17. I luv your blog!!! Nice text cat too!!!!! XD
    -wo1f2000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wo1f2000 you are right about Lovelost's blog'!!!!and her chat cat too it is so cool! I am lily1662 on animal jam so add me if you want or send me a jam-o-gram!

      Delete
  18. i luv your blog lovelost u have to cheak out my den it is awesome and if u go in there i want you to send me a jam a gram plz ~hiphopdancer1209

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Doomeypanda
    I have no clue....Its mean...And its also my friends friend -.-.I dont know why he'she would do that,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovelost, I just wanted you to know that you ate awesome!the blog rocks and I am glad to see new clothes come out lol!!!!!!rockin' blog!lily1662!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you were right so maybe skullys shall come ^o^ excited

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners