TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project YAY

So you guys all thought I quit AJ for good from my last post (even though I already said I might still play in my last post)? WRONG! I guess I'm back from my little quitting session, and I am starting a new thing: Project YAY! Project YAY will go like this:
• I keep posting on AJF
-AJF will turn into a news-only blog

• I continue the AJF: Rares site (or make a new one)

• I continue the Archive

• I continue to publish your comments

• I make a, what is basically, an AJ database with all of my sites put together

Yeah... Not that anyone still pays attention to my site anymore, but yeah.

It might take some time to get started, so I won't be posting much yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners