TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I still exist!

Hi hi!

I don't really know what to say, but I guess you could say I am interested in blogging again. I don't know what happened in the past few months, I guess I just needed a long break.

However, I am unsure if I should continue with a news site like AJF. I want to work on a site that is like Wikipedia that is specifically for AJ. I'll leave a poll on the side so you can vote on what I should do.

One thing that I should let everyone know (if it wasn't painfully obvious already), I have made yet another account on AJ that I use instead of LoveLost. Yes, I know I switch users and accounts more than anyone in the world.

But I wanted to move on from LoveLost, as me and LoveLost are no longer the same person. By that, I mean I have changed since I last blogged. I am no longer a whiny person who gets easily angered.

My new account is...

Meloetta385

If you have no idea what my user means, Meloetta is the name of a Pokemon and 385 is the number of another Pokemon (which you all know I love because it is on all of my cakes <3) Jirachi. Yes, I'm a Pokemon fan and I am sure many people will hate that. :\ 

Enough stuff about me, I'll put up the poll now.
I will also have to get rid of all the pending comments because there are thousands and I don't have time to read them all.

26 comments:

  1. YAY Starla<333
    Good thing I talked you into this >:3
    xD
    Love you ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY, You're back! This was, is, and always will be my favorite site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YAY! I remember my friend wolfen1 told me about this blog during the summer! I would wake up at 3-4 AM and read your posts! :D
      I was so sad when you quit ;-;
      I'm glad your back!
      And I LOVE Pokemon too!! <3
      The fan,
      ~Ag

      Delete
    2. I always updated at 3AM which is when new items came out in my time. Now that the times are switched back I can update at 2AM!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Look me up i'm ShadowWingz
    The Coolest trade i ever got was somebody traded me Black Legend for my silver legend so i accepted quickly! X3 SOOO EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! You're Back!! Finally! I'm so glad I kept checking your blog every day even after "Huh what Hi" post!
    -Sparklewolf530

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that post was my bad grammar phase

      Delete
  6. I'm happy that you're back! :D

    ~BubbleKittens789 (Used to be DarkBunneh.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr56~Do you still remember me?~As Happy As Ever XDJanuary 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

    OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS THE NEWS OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH AND BTW ITS OMGS CUZ I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!!!!!OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESS! I luv ur blogs :D
    they inspired me to make my own, and i luv pokemon 2. (some ppl who dont like things like that say its stupid if you do. But seriously i think i have an addiction to their games especially!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay your back!
    im so happy :D i just got back to blogging too =3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuuuusssss!!!!!! Lovelost you're back!!!!!!!!!!!, :D I already missed your blog so much!!!
    Hooray for Pokemon! My favorite is Squirtle!!!! :)
    -jazzy65095

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was the first blog I read and it warms my heart to see you back. You made my day. P.S.Pokemon is fine by me! >:D Go Scizor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

    -cJE05

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I'm sooooooo glad your blog is back, I missed the news a lot, plus your posts are always fun sounding.

    -Hope103cs
    (remember me at all, probably not)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Melo. I'll be calling you that from now if you like. Yeah, 'S me, BunnyLuvArcticPaw or whoever I changed my username into. Yep, I'm not the same person BunnyLuv was. But, even though I quit AJ, I'll definitely stalk you for life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wat?! pokemon rocks!!! and moletta is simply adorable

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners