TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5th

Today is February 5th in AJ's time. February 5th is the date I joined AJ 2 years ago. Let's eat cake now, because it is so (not) exiting...

Yeah

Unfortunately I couldn't find today's item so I can only assume it's in the Friendship Party. And the next one is like 5 hours away...

So no post today other than this little piece of text.









Just kidding, I'd do anything for you guys <3

I waited for the party and found the new item, the Princess Char!


This isn't a new item, it was released years ago but it's back again. Wouldn't those rose vines hurt you when you sit in the chair though?

Anyway, someone has been trying to hack me lately. So if my animals start losing items (specifically my seal) and I start acting weird, it's the hacker ruining my account. Cause someone out there wants to ruin this girl's dreams. :c

But whatever happens is meant to be <3

See ya guys in the comments (if anyone comments, that is)

20 comments:

  1. Oh no that's terrible! But at least you stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being strong is weak
      Being weak is also weak
      Butter is strong

      Delete
  2. I commented! XD There is a new code in AJ. it is called bemybuddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today the new item is Heart Earmuffs in the Shiveer Shop.. The princess chair has been in the Friendship Party since Feburary 1st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I fail
      I haven't been to the party yet so I just assumed
      Oh well

      Delete
    2. Omg o_o we have been on animal jam at the same time O3O weird Lolz XD >8U I will find the hacker!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for keeping up the blog <3 the old one had none of the sidebar things like chatroom and rare mondays becuase someone had to act innapropriate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hacking is a literal violation to the laws. ;O; Happy 2ND year anniversary! ^.^ I thought the chair was released when the Friendship Party just came out, i'm going to tell you the actual new item...Heart Earmuffs in Shiveer Shoppe!

    ~infinitymagicheroisback

    ReplyDelete
  6. To any readers of this post this is how a hacker acts as my AJ sis got hacked.

    They dont talk much AT ALL.
    They play lots of games and are always in the shops.
    They dont wear much and the den is rather empty.

    Thats all I think
    sirhappyviking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very stereotypical.

      Delete
  7. U can stop getting hacked. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD THEN! Not trying to be mean. But change it. -woofie202

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but when it was happening the password changing email didn't come until like an hour later

      Delete
  8. :) Thanks :)
    And that sucks, I think we really should contact AJHQ about this hacking thing going on>:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but not the worst thing tat happened to me today :\

      Delete
    2. Oh wow same here.
      Life REALLY sucks some times.

      Delete
  9. Hi! I haven't been on this blog for a while (sorry!) and O.O
    It's changed! It's awesome!
    But PLEASE can you add a followers gadget? :D
    (And maybe get rid of the word verification?)

    ~Kinyonga
    P.S I joined 2 days after you - the 7th, the day I'm commenting! (Now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't delete the word verificavciaitatitiaoition because when it is off I get dirtloads of spam :(

      Delete
    2. Aww... D: I also get spam, sometimes, but not too much... Oh well.

      Delete
  10. February 5th is also my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners