TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, February 3, 2013

♥ Balloon

One of my first and favorite items is back again in Jam Mart Clothing, the Heart Balloon!

(Idn dat cute?)

And I just realized the Hatapolooza shops are gone and I forgot to buy all the top hats -_-
And now if I try to trade for them people will treat them like they are rarer than they are but oh well I don't really care I don't even know why I am putting this in this post it has nothing to do with heart balloons or whatever.

And also DIAMOND PICKAXES ARE AWESOME

Admire the pickaxe
Love the pickaxe
Eat the pickaxe
Wait no that would hurt your teeth because it is made of diamond

Okay I am done

12 comments:

  1. Gone already!!!??? Omg..Too short! I just bought a toppy.. Whoops..
    Tks for letting me know!
    -furgus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey this post had a title but they deleted it :c

      Delete
  2. Lol pic axe. Tee hee. I haven't said that in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. BUTTER$D*(#NF(NTUFNNNNNNN@F(*%(F$J(DJ$(DJEEMDEOMCECNEUINC$IFNO$FMO$F :'D

      Delete
  4. I hear pics taste awesome, but they do hurt -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. EAT THE PICKAXE NOW ITS STILL THERE AFTER YEARSES!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow this post was from my "spell everything wrong on purpose" and "trying to hard to be funny" phase

      Delete
    2. no its funnie

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners