TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, February 4, 2013

Rare Knight Helmet

In Jam Mart Clothing there is a new Rare Monday Item - Rare Knight Helmet!

Too lazy to get games as always~

But I was thinking about Monday items a little, and I think that when a new Rare Monday item comes out, there should be 7 additional new colors as well. All of the normal clothing items (with the exception of Freedom Items and Founders' Hats) have 8 colors you can buy. So why don't the "rare" ones also have 8 colors? Think of the Rare Top Hats (the orange ones)... Wouldn't it be cool to have purple top hats that ACTUALLY exist? Because there are so many rumors of purple top hats (sadly none are true)...
Yeah I don't think anyone knows what I am talking about.

kthxbai

12 comments:

  1. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 2:37 AM

    if u play minecraft give me your server on aj if you already saw me maybe my name is gottsengel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 2:47 AM

      i no

      Delete
    2. The server IP is

      skyblock.mcspacecraft.com

      Delete
    3. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 3:03 AM

      on animaljam i will give u a knight helm

      Delete
    4. Naw it's k don't waste your gems on me~
      I'm just a lazy person lol

      Delete
    5. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 3:16 AM

      im rich on aj plus i just brought it

      Delete
  2. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 2:43 AM

    i no but give me the server you play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. arabelle66 this is my aj ueserFebruary 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

    and also ill give you a knight helm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey don't u people think the rarest r getting more and more expencesve cauz it usually was only like 700 gems but now they r like 1, 200 gems :/ not very fun 4 a hammer *jammer* oops who has like 400 gems like me:( plz AJHQ make it less gems plz!!!!!!!!

    ~foxluv14725
    Find me on aj by adding me and looking 4 me!!!!!! Plz I want 2 meet u people and meloetta385

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel I have a rare Knight helm I used to wear it for my outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the rare knight helmet worth?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners