TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Getting there

Well, I'm slowly trying to get this blog up to date again. I'm going to start with the unreleased items page. I'll be working on that for a while. Let me know which page I should work on next, or what new page I should make.
You also may notice that all of the old posts have returned. Gotta love those memories

3:00AM Edit: Added a few more items to the Unreleased and Deleted Items page
4:44PM Edit: Added glitched Bubble-Trons, 71, and 0 to the page
11:00PM: Page has been finished, still need new icon for the link

If I forgot anything, please let me know. I will not be including items that can be found in The Forgotten Desert adventure, such as Long Bows and red Holiday Sweaters

2 comments:

  1. Watch out. Some "unreleased items" can be found in Jamaa. (Ex. Skullies in the Forgotten Desert)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not including ones that are confirmed to be in the Forgotten Desert

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners