TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, July 14, 2014

Rainbow Hair and Weird Nerd Glasses

Today's Rare Monday item is, for some reason, one of my favorites so far.


Certainly not something I'd ever wear, but it just looks really cool.
I know I said I didn't want to post about new items, but maybe I'll post the new ones that I think deserve to be mentioned. 

I also have another question (I missed like a year and a half of AJ, I'm clueless)
An item called Rare Nerd Glasses came out for Rare Mondays a while back and they looked like this:

But I came across a different colored version:

The difference isn't too too noticeable but the pencil and middle piece are a different color. Anyone know where this other one came from?

8 comments:

  1. I believe the 'Golden Tape' came from the Eagle Adventure at some specific hour.
    ~Cux

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're in the eagle adventure, I won some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a hacker recolored them. o.e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god...your back to blogging now? I'm one of your REALLY old fans like from around 2010 :) I still have you as my buddy on LoveLost and stuff. You wont believe it. Today for the first time in a year or so I logged on to Animal Jam and my instant thought was to go on your blog :3 Are you still into pokemon? OK I'm sorry I just feel like I have been connected with some old memories :P I'ill go now...nice to see your still active :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's your AJ user if you don't mind me asking? I can re add you on Meloetta385 if you want

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh, hello Dr56! I do indeed remember you

      Delete
    2. Its been so long :) I have to say I strongly agree with you on how AJ feels empty now, my younger sister started playing and when she talks about it, everything just feels so different. I guess we missed out on a lot :P

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners