TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Ask Section and Meloetta's Maps #1

I created a page where you can ask me questions. It's not that interesting but here's a link (it's not on the sidebar yet)

Also, I'm going to be starting a new contest thing involving maps. Using a glitch that I discovered, I was able to find maps of various AJ rooms, lands, and parties. By maps, I mean the green maps in adventures that show you where you can walk. They look like this:

That map shows part of the adventure The Search For Greely

So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to show a map, and the first one to correctly guess which room the map shows will win a prize! To start it off, the winner will get this lovely pirate sword:
Rules
~One guess per person
~You must include your AJ username so I know who to give the prize to

And that's about it. If no one guesses it right, I'll give a hint, and everyone gets another guess

The map this time is....
Do you know what room this map belongs to?

34 comments:

  1. Sarepia forest?
    xXQueenBunnyXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope!

      Since no one else guessed you might as well guess again

      Delete
    2. IT'S SOL ARCADE!

      Delete
  2. search for greely?????????????????????????????????i am laslo289 btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. appondale?? -jrl4547/juli198 (i have two main accounts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is aj rlly quitting in 2016! :(
    im not the owner .-. this is for the owner tho o-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless something changes, AJ isn't getting shut down in 2016

      Delete
    2. Nopee it sure didn't (btws melly to Avoid suspicion I'm hitting the random post button

      Delete
  5. jammatownship? my user name is kaiserblaze

    ReplyDelete
  6. mt.shiver
    -furbyabird

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. No

      lol I was hoping this whole map thing would be a big series but barely anyone commented on here

      Delete
  8. I have two guesses, either kimbara or crystal sands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jam mart clothing? Btw if u dont have the pirate sword I have an orange one anyways. Or temple of Zios?

      Delete
    2. Finally someone got it! It was Jam Mart Clothing

      Delete
    3. Yay! Just gift me anything my username is Loviegirl13. ;)

      Delete
    4. "Next time I'm and remember" Meloetta385 2015
      Makes no sense
      Please repeat that.

      Delete
    5. I meant to say next time I'm on and I don't forget
      I accidentally a word there

      Delete
    6. Oh lol
      Lol no one looks at this so in a few days you will get a comment that says Jam Mart Clothing hoping they get second.
      You might wanna lock the cooments.
      Lol cooments
      Well k bye
      I wrote u a bad poem on ur first post
      K bye

      Delete
  9. Jam Mart Furniture? I am cri123 btw

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am cri123 I think I commented before but I guessed Jam Mart Furniture..
    By the way, how do you find maps of rooms besides adventures??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong
      There was a glitch that let me use adventure maps outside of adventures

      Delete
  11. I really need to close this giveaway I don't even have the sword anymore I don't think lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna do to the glitch D: Teach me how please ~cri123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It involved the glitch that lets you use eagles in land adventures
      I think the map thing got patched tho

      Delete
  13. Please give a hint DX

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners