TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Free Gift Tuesday Week 2

This week's item for Free Gift Tuesday were donated by my good friend Eeveeloutions!

Moon Dirt was sent to goliathith123


A blue rare table thing was given to Animallover47859
(I had to trade it to her, luckily she had an item that I also had)


A Nature Archway was sent to 33jenna22
 She replied with "thx"

 And finally this Rare Snowman Mask was sent to cloud95816
 Cloud also replied with "thx" and sent me a silky smooth Ribbon Scarf in return!


 It's hard to see in the picture, but I'm wearing the ribbon scarf

Gift giving can be really fun! Send your buddies a gift ever once in a while, it doesn't even have to be rare, I'm sure they'll appreciate it!








4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really nice of you to send those items to people. Hey, I was wondering if we could do a link-up thing from your blog to mine, since you have so many viewers and I have hardly any. It would mean a lot to me. I promise that I will advertise your blog in return. How do you get all of those rare items to give anyway? My blog is animaljamcodescheatsandguides.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sure!

      And I really don't have that many viewers anymore since I quit and not many people know I'm back

      Delete
  2. How can I get sent something??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I click on random people and send then stuff really

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners