TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hula Skirt

Today we have another new clothing item, the Hula Skirt!

 (in Jam Mart Clothing, of course)

Not my choice of skirts, but I can't complain when new clothing items come out (*´・v・)

 ---

I found another prize in the new adventure by choosing the bottom left chest

I'm guessing this is the new "rare and exclusive" set of lionfish armor?
 Not sure if these come in other colors but I'm pretty sure there are other pieces of the armor (like helmets and fin armor)
Gotta love that cotton candy color though

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE BEEN ENTERD IN A AJ BLOG CONTEST THE GRAND PRIZE IS MECH NWINGS JUGEING STARTS 24TH OF AGUST

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners