TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, August 8, 2014

Mail Time (In Reverse!)

Today's new item is the Ice Cream Parlor Jukebox to go with the ice cream parlor set:

It's in Jam Mart Furniture like the rest of the set!

There's also something that I've been doing (and hopefully you will too) that I call Reverse Mail Time (or Free Gift Tuesday) Basically what it is is I go around Jamaa, randomly select someone, and send them a rare gift! There's nothing like getting a random gift in the mail, right? Today I sent a Rare Arctic Coat:

To:

I sent the coat in a Jam a Gram with the message "Enjoy!" and got this back:

That's all I really look for in return - a simple thank you

I also sent my buddy Balaur my Horse Coin thing and she was pretty happy

Hopefully I can start a wave of gift giving kindness to restore peace to Jamaa (I doubt it but it's worth a shot)

~ Azalea

3 comments:

  1. I love it c:

    As promised! I will comment until I get back from vacation? I will still comment, but then I can speak to you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now my friends think Naffy gave me the coin X3

    -Balleh

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners