TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Minecraft Items in AJ

If you didn't know, I used to ask people for items from the game Minecraft whenever they came up to me saying "WAT 4 UR BETA EYE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

It would go like this:

Random guy: wat 4 eye
Me: Diamond Pickaxe maybe
Random guy: never herd of it is it beta

I also asked for year 3 birthday cakes (this was before those existed), it was basically my way of saying it's not for trade
Also apparently the reason why I originally got hacked is because someone can't take a joke...

Anyway, AJ seemingly heard me and now, there is another Minecraft item in AJ - Stone Swords!

This is a newly discovered unreleased item! I still would like to know how people even get unreleased items
I didn't discover this, however

This is what Stone Swords look like in Minecraft

I guess it's a bit of a stretch to say these new swords are based off of Minecraft, but it's quite suspicious how there are also diamonds, bows, and probably other stuff that I can't think of right now


3 comments:

  1. they were probs hacked, since clever is part of the Animal Jam CSI so it was probably owned by a suspect there

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners