TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, August 15, 2014

New best item

Yesterday's item was the Stone Lamp in Outback Imports! I wasn't available to post yesterday, so here it is now:

If you didn't know, some of my favorite items are Straw Hats, Witch Hats, Traffic Cones, and Silk Scarves
But today, AJHQ decided to make another item for me to add to that list: Ladybug Hats!

THESE ARE SUPER ADORABLE VCVKNMOLVKB
   ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Which reminds me, when are we getting ladybug pets? It's going to happen someday, I just know it!

Also waiting for pet trading, an unreleased feature that I have a screenshot of in some post on this blog
It was a planned feature but never quite made it, probably because it isn't "right" to trade live animals... I guess

~Azalea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners