TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, August 23, 2014

New Shaman!

Today's new item isn't a shaman portrait unfortunately, but it's still pretty cool!

Ram Horns! They are available in Jam Mart Clothing

Since these horns aren't a shaman portrait, I think we should fix that

Using my pro editing skills I created a new item and shaman!
That is the Ram Horns Portrait. It looks really lovely, doesn't it? This new shaman alpha dude is by far my favorite. Forget Cosmo, Ram Horns all the way!

10 comments:

  1. I dedicated a whole 30 seconds of my life editing that photo. I'm so glad it looks so perfect! I should edit more items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will make.. u a speed paint i will send it soon
      unidash

      Delete
  2. pro editing skills plz do more edits

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL where do we get this glorious item??!!
    edit is trill first place winner
    SHOW ME UR SEECRETS PLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first you hav 2 trow compuder out window if u dont have window this trick will no work
      then yoi hav 2 wait 2 and a haf secodnds then plug in comcupuder and go to www.thisisnotavirussiteipromise.net and it wil downlod something to ur copudor and that is the progrem to edit image

      Delete
    2. i did wat u saied but nao my compooter no work :"(
      i get da poop ups and my compooter is sparking :( da progrem no work 2 :(

      Delete
    3. you oviously did somethin rong its not my problim

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners