TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peck Portrait

Yet another portrait is ow in Jam Mart Furniture

Peck Portrait

Even though I have a huge love for bunnies, Peck is probably my least favorite alpha kiosk beta shaman for some reason
These portraits are pretty cool though. It gives me an idea - you should be able to make portraits for your animals and trade them or put them in your den! That, or the ability to "autograph" items
What I mean by that is there should be an option to have your username display on an item when you mouse over it. So it's sort of like an autograph! For example, let's say I buy a headdress. I "sign" the headdress, and now when anyone mouses over it on my trade list, it will say "Meloetta385's Headdress" and the name will stay like that no matter who it belongs to. It would be pretty cool to know who your items that you got from trading originally belonged to, I guess


7 comments:

  1. i lovr peck THANK YOU ANIMAL JAM ALTHO U NEED TO MAKE A QUOKKA ITS AN ANIMAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so here's my idea. While discussing how to get out, one of Breadstick's friends reminds him Mirror can teleport him of the Shadow Realm. While discussing this, lightning strikes the cage they're trapped in, not fully destroying it but enough to jump over easily. There is a a few problems in their way, though:

    They need to get out without the arctic wolves seeing them, even though they don't know Mirror can teleport.

    They have no way of activating the portal, and it's too far away to teleport back home.

    COLETTE CAN MUTATE INTO GIANT CREEPY FORMS.

    That's my weird idea XD
    ~Balaur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to say I already wrote 2 posts on Breadstick but I don't want to spoil what happens but your idea won't match what I have already written because (spoiler reason, I'll say if you don't care about spoilers)

      Delete
    2. You can use only part of it.

      Delete
    3. Any part. You choose.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners