TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Return

I have returned to this dimension and can now post again!
I'll go over the items I missed, from newest to oldest

This is the Vine Anklet. It's a pretty cool item! Too bad there's no purple one... 
It's in Jam Mart Clothing, along with yesterday's item:

High Top Sneakers
I like how we are getting so new leg items! Now we just need some new tail items (or the return of Skullys but we all know that's never going to happen)

And finally, the Bonsai in Treetop Gardens

I love bonsais, they are so cute! I'm not the only one that thinks that, right?

(Expect some essays about rare item junk from me soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners