TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

AJ and it's proofreading team

I noticed on a post on The Daily Explorer that AJHQ made a small typo
I put a box around where the mistake is:

If you can't tell, they used the wrong "its"
So what the sentence really says is "...and give your den it is own slice of paradise" which makes no sense

It's not that big of a deal, but since I always posted AJHQ's spelling mistakes in the past, I might as well post this one

(and yes I did use the wrong "its" in the title on purpose)

1 comment:

  1. Wow so many comments you're so popular, Meloetta!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners