TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween already?

I just now realized it's almost October (wow I'm really behind) which means the Night of the Phantoms is soon!

Jamaa Township is covered in Halloween spookiness!

This brings back so many fond memories...


And so does the decorated fountain!

Sarepia is also covered in leaves in honor of Autumn

October is probably my favorite month, even though I'm a winter kind of girl. October is like the biggest reminder of what old AJ used to be like for some reason

October will probably be the month where I post about all sort of old AJ stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners