TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, September 5, 2014

New layout?

Today's new item is in Jam Mart Furniture, Papyrus Scrolls!

This is part of the Egyptian set and is a nonmember item!

---

I said I while back that I didn't really want to post about new items because it's something every AJ blog does. But it's still helpful to the one or two people that use AJF as their primary AJ blog I guess. So I had an idea - what if I put the new item on the sidebar every day instead of giving each new item its own post? Let's be honest, these new item posts are pretty boring
This was I can post other stuff without the posts being too long, but it also means you won't be able to look back at old posts to see what day what item came out. I'm sure there's a way to work around that, but I want to hear your thoughts on that idea

7 comments:

  1. i found out what the cake dose it just grows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that for a while on my old blog. I personally like AJF being an item blog, that's what it always was back when everyone came here. Do what you think is best, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Item blogs are just so over done is the problem

      Delete
    2. Yes, but this was the first really successful item blog, all the others were inspired by you XP

      Delete
    3. But then I got left in the dust :)

      Delete
    4. That's sad to read :c

      You're right though, there's so many people who post items now, including the *cough-cough* boring AJS...

      Soon the AJW won't be like the item blogs, it'll be rants/glitches/stuff I notice/other things that aren't as boring. c:

      Delete
    5. I'm still tied between keeping this an item blog or doing other stuff (like rant and glitches and stuff)

      I have a lot more negative things to say about AJ though

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners