TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18 Update - New game

Who doesn't like new stuff? Let's take a look at the new Jamaa Journal

Pet monkeys are back and are in the overpriced  Diamond Shop!


There's also a new game called Spot on! This game seems to be all original material unlike a lot of AJ's games and has some pretty animal pictures in it
I thought it was going to be like ISpy/Phantom's Treasure but it's completely different!

It's up here in Kimbara Outback, and no one that was in Kimbara with me could find the game for some reason
 It's not yet available as a den game machine or in the Sol Arcade at all, so if you want to play it, the only way is to go to Kimbara!

What you do in this game is start by clicking on a category of animals, and then you click somewhere in the paw-printed area of the screen, and a circle will start revealing what the picture is. You have to identify what animal it is as quickly as you can (or you could have just read the Jamaa Journal because it says basically what I just said)

The game seems to have really smooth animations and sounds, so good job on that, AJHQ
Moving on, we have another notice that pandas are coming back! Looks like they sorted out that "endangerment" thing
There's also a new video to watch and you can watch it directly from the Jamaa Journal

 And the last page has another video (this one about otters)
At least it isn't always greed with this game, as they do try to rescue animals :)

You probably don't know this, but Halloween/Night of the Phantoms time is my favorite time of the year! I like it even more than my fluffy snow! There's just something about Halloween that I love... Candy? The creepiness of it? I'm not sure
And the Nigh of the Phantoms just brings back memories of old AJ, I love it
 For whatever reason, the medical center's shop's items are all on sale!

So if you want cheap pink band aids...  There you go I guess!

This update was a bit lackluster but I can't complain, updates are updates

♥︎♥︎ I can't wait for the phantom party! ♥︎♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners