TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, September 12, 2014

The new item archive thing

Since I don't want to make new posts about new items like everyone else, but still want to keep a log of items and when they came out, I created a new page on the left sidebar. There I will have a picture of the new item(s) of the day as well as where you can buy the item
But if you click on the picture of the item, it will bring you to >>this page<< where you can click on the name of items to see a picture. The date the item came out will also be above the links to each picture

You probably noticed that already depending on your observance levels (unless you really don't care) but I'm going to point it out anyway just because I can

Ok bye

5 comments:

  1. I like the new item archive, that's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot too! Very original! :) I love this blog, it's truthful and very relative! I love it!!! :D Great job May! :)

    ~ Bigcats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I BET I CAN MAKE THE MOST POINTLESS COMMENT ANYONE WANNA TRY ME?!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners