TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weird Collection of Images

Edit: Reuploaded the pictures so they should all be visible now

I did a little digging through my folders of pictures and found some weird ones. All of these are from 2012 and earlier

I'll start off with something I mentioned in my >>Raspberry<< post, the raspberry Headdress

The pictures a bit blurry but there's nothing I can do about that. This color of Headdress doesn't actually exist, but I explained in that post why it is raspberry (if you don't want to go read that I'll try to explain it in 39 words or less: Clothing items default to raspberry when they get loaded)

Moving on...

Here's a picture I made of Miss Thepalace, the bunny that has a really really weird and funny story that I might post about sometime in the future but I don't think anyone really cares



This is a bunny from beta with a white and grey mask. Like the green top hat, this item got completely recolored



There's another beta screenshot for you
It shows the old color palette and a part of an animal name that you can't get anymore, "Mate", which appears to be capitalized



That's the old AJ loading screen



And this wolf is a really really old outfit I used to wear (those eyes are creepy)


And finally, the one I find the most interesting, this weird image of a wolf with a weird tail item:

I can't remember who sent this picture in, but they included a few other pictures like this. This one was the weirdest though. What is that tail item? It can't be Elf Tail Armor because that look much different on wolves, and they never existed in that color. Maybe it's an early version of the Mummy Tail?
If you look closely at the back of the tail, you might be able to see the Elf Tail Armor gems, but if you look at where the tail item meets the wolf's back, there's a different design... Hm...

17 comments:

  1. I can only see the headdress image the rest is just a cross. Mayne it's glitching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see all the images just fine, weird

      Delete
    2. It should be better now, thanks for letting me know ♥︎ ♥︎

      Delete
    3. It is, thanks May! ♥︎ ♥︎

      Delete
  2. I care about the story!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you care about the story enough for me to type out the whole story?

      Delete
  3. i think thats the only wolf who has a headress like that i goggled it and it was that same pic only bigger like the wolfs full profile you should check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is how the image was sent in to me but I'll check it out

      Delete
  4. that looks a tad like sizzlerat's armour exept probbably an earlier version, when did you take this pic?I think I saw that same wolf in 2011 exept with a sword on his back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sizzlerat's tail was just the one we have today but without the armor lines

      And as I said in the post, the picture was sent in, I didn't take it

      Delete
  5. The tail thing looks like an old sock lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DONT THINK U WILL READ THIS, BUT IM GONNA SAY IT ANYWAY, THOS MARKINGS ALMOST REMIND ME OF THOSE MIDEVAL SHAPES THEY PUT ON FLAGS, THE ONES THAT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE ANKERS (HOWEVER THAT IS SPELLED) MAYBE ITS AN UNREALESED TAIL PIECE OF AN UPCOMING ROYAL ARMOR SET, PROBABLY TO BE SOLD IN EPIC WONDERS, DUE TO LACK OF ANIMATION

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners