TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, October 3, 2014

Candy Shop Items

Note: Since there are a lot of new items in various shops, all of the locations of the new items will be on the >>Items<< page

The prizes that you get at the end of Bitter Sweet are all part of a new furniture set, the Candy Shop set!

Mouse over each one to see their item names



 These really have nothing to do with Halloween besides being candy related, but they are still cool! I think it would have been better if these were released in December since they are more fitting with the gingerbread house den

There's also yet another glitch that I found involving the broken chat system

This was in the new adventure, someone said "Do we leave now?" and it displayed like that
I tried typing the message myself and it showed up normal, so I'm not sure what even happened there

I really want to make a post about the differences in TBA and Bitter Sweet, since there is just so much to talk about there. But I am making way too many posts lately so I'll hold that off for about another hour lol

13 comments:

  1. Not 100p sure that those are ALL of the Candy Shop items, but those are all the ones I have. If there are any more, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post! I would also like to add to the candy set! There is a Peck statue with candy on the bottom and a taffy making machine :)

      Delete
    2. They must have added new items then

      Delete
  2. Erggg my account just got suspended. And I don't even know why. FOR THREE DAYS! #icrievytim

    And I also have had that glitch. I think it appears like that, without the jammer knowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got banned once for saying that I quit but spelled weirdly (it was "I kwit") which [roves my point that AJ has a really bad chat system
      But the other time I got banned is when I was hacked, so hopefully that isn't the case here

      And you are correct, when the glitch happens the other person doesn't see their glitched message

      Delete
  3. I have some of the items on that list, but I have recently received the Candy Shop Fence and the Candy Shop Stand, but as you said, I don't know if there are any more, I'll let you know :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for letting me know that there are more items!

      Delete
  4. Are any of these items for trade? I have some extras of certain items if so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I have an extra candy making machine and maybe a chair

      Delete
    2. Can we try to trade sometime? My username is tall006 and I have an extra lamp, table, and candy barrel. Is your username still LoveLost?

      Delete
    3. tall006... that username sounds familiar
      And yes, I'm trying to get rid of my extras, I'm after lamps and the "Candy Shop Fence" that apparently exists

      Delete
  5. u forgot the 1000 candy items

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners