TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Random topics

Just another one of those posts where I talk about nothing in particular

I finally managed to get clear pictures of the Stone Sword and raspberry Furry Hat

Just in case anyone wanted to see those...

In actual news, the person who leaked the images in the previous post also posted this one

I think it's safe to assume it's real, since the Rare Spooky Top Hat was confirmed to be real since it was the recent item for Rare Mondays

I'll give the link again:

And the last thing I'll be talking about in this post is a test GIF that I made

I really don't like how all the gifs that people post like this are always choppy (it's hard to explain what I mean by that) so I wanted to make them much more "clean"

I'll probably post item pictures as gifs now on the Item Archive page since they can show off all the available colors

I'm still figuring out how to make these so they won't be that pretty at the start

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate glitches which jerk around >.< it makes me feel seasick, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a role play guide? nice post btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be hard considering I don't roleplay

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hate disqus it glitches too much... :l
      I would proably not view this blog anymore if she puts disqus. No offense.

      Delete
    2. The comment section is staying as the way it is now

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners