TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

In memory of my old AJ friends

EDIT: added more to the list
I just felt like making a lost of friends that I had on AJ that I was close to, but they all quit for one reason or another
I guess this is just another post for my own memory's sake that I really could have just saved in a private document on my computer, but I thought that maybe at least someone knows if these people are still alive

If you are or know any of these people, let me know I guess... A lot of these people seems to have completely disappeared from the entire internet. That, or they just quit AJ lol

tech66
spino11
monkeydude33333
trickertreee
PinayMew/themagicouranmew (I think those were her usernames)
SmilePeaceMusic
eye66ytht (pretty sure I know what happened to her . . .)
MLDB
Wando20
gjr888
Darkbraken
yowazup/EternalClaw
 pianogirl8
Annika (I can't remember her username, she used to comment a lot)
psnr123
Ozma00
dr56
coopo2
jamesk2477
 koalabieber101
 horseyhorse
KiddyPool
NekoKitty
lolz00440
sweetness77 (I know he still exists, he wrote a comment in the beginning of September or October, thought he won't respond anymore)
warriorcatlover
Wolfrock12
widget1102
mudkipz4444
jamanimal135

If anyone on this list is reading this, I hope you come visit me in AJ sometime... I miss you guys :(
These are the people that used to talk to me a lot, but I don't ever see them anymore
I know I probably missed someone that used to talk with me a lot, these are the people I remembered off the top of my head

22 comments:

  1. The reason I say "disappeared from the entire internet" was because when I tried emailing most of these people, it said those emails didn't exist, so I have no way of contacting them... The only one I could contact was Octopus737 who occasionally logs in

    ReplyDelete
  2. well wando20 is omnipotence, and spino11 is not on aj but on pottermore(last time I checked) I miss some of my friends too, I bet they either are on a new game/website thingy and play it with a diff user or still on aj with a different user (exepte eye66ytht:( )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've heard what happened to eye?

      Delete
    2. Sorry if I sound nosy or anything, though what happened to eye66ytht?

      Delete
    3. The short version of the story is she passed away... I put her name in this post for memory and because maybe her sister will come across this post and say hi or something

      Delete
    4. Omg R.I.P.. Was she a victim of cancer?

      Delete
  3. Aww... This is all so devastating and nostalgic. ;(

    I hope your friends return someday, to at least say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October is a big bucket of nostalgia for me

      Delete
  4. omg how do kids even die :( it's so saddddd yeah idk why this comment is pointless but still, and I AM NOT A ROBOT lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember some of them. :C

    Gosh I'm ganna cry qq

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy :) its psnr123! I'm alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was playing on LoveLost the other day I thought I saw you on! Hi hi!

      Delete
  7. I remember eye. I remember the day her sister told me the news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so special, just now realizing i was on this list. <3 you maymay

    ~lotslots,
    patiently waiting your return to the forsaken lands of aj..

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners