TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, October 2, 2014

OMG HALLOWEEN! 2

lol for references in titles

So here's another Halloween post (October is going to be filled with these so beware)

A lot of images in this one because of all the new items and I can't fit all of them on the sidebar thing

In the Diamond Shop you can now buy the Haunted Mansion den and Pet Tarentellas!

 It's too bad the den has to be diamonds... It used to be sold for gems!

At the Haunted Forest Party...


Some returning Halloween clothing! The Witch Hat and Medusa Masks are the same colors as last year (because the original colors are now the "Rare version" while the Wizard Hat still has its 2010 colors
There's also some returning den items


And let's not forget Spooky Old Bones, the den music!

 There's a new shop in Deep Blue by the ravine called Marine Marvels that sells the statues!


Allof those items were released when the update happened. But at the usual new item time, a new batch of items came out too!
In Jam Mart Clothing...

Bat Glasses make a return too!

In Jam Mart Furniture...

Scary Balloons and Bat Wallpaper are also back! It seems like it was only a few weeks ago that the wallpaper left the store.. oh wait, it was

In Epic Wonders...

Pet Haunted Housed arrives as well!

I'm not sure if this is an old item or new item, but Phantom Lights are in Sunken Treasures!

 And The Tiger Claw has been released in the Diamond Shop

I do have more I want to post later such as another chat glitch and some of the new adventure prizes, but I think this post has enough images...

I'll also be adding all of these items to the Item Archive Page which will be a lot of work but oh well

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the Haunted Mansion is in the diamond shop... :(
    I really want it though I wouldn't spend that many diamonds for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted it too but since I was waiting all year to buy it, I gave in and payed 5 diamonds

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners