TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, October 25, 2014

SBI

Ever notice the SBI on the bag of cocoa beans in the Hot Cocoa Hut?

Ot the SBI that's on the bottom of wooden TVs?

You probably have, and you probably know what it means. If you don't know what SBI stands for, it means Smart Bomb Interactive which is a company that works on AJ

I like how they hid little easter eggs around the game, and there are probably many more SBIs that I haven't seen

What I really want to talk about is how you can't even say the company's name on AJ without getting yelled at for being inappropriate

In that picture, what I really said was "smartbomb" and got the warning. I even spaced it out, and added interactive to the end, but I still got a warning. It's probably obvious that it is blocked because of the word "bomb" 
What kind of game doesn't let you say the maker of the game's name? Besides, you can say words that are far worse than "bomb" in this game (I guess it depends how you look at it)
You can say poop, inappropriate, and a bunch of other stuff, but you can't say the CREATOR'S NAME?

This game has tons of weapons in it anyway... Swords, bows, nunchucks, crossbows, cannons (that may or may not shoot bombs) and they even hinted bone clubs (and let's not for get the deadly spikes from Spiked Collars)
 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna mark them as spam lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dumb company, that's who. BTW, I'd delete the above comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that seems harsh. I love AJ. I'm just so P.O'd at this chat stuff though

      Delete
  4. Lolkingcentury1 if chat filters didn't exist tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how it doesn't let you say his username
      You can't say witchhatbunny unless you space it out/remove the y at the end

      Delete
  5. I know what ya mean

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can say satanic without getting a warning. o3o

    Same with idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "and let's not for get the deadly spikes from Spiked Collars" good job melt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm talking about the spikes that are on the collars

      Delete
  8. one of the reasons i hate aj is because i can say literally nothing that i want to. i still play, it just annoys the crap out of me

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners