TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, November 20, 2014

AJ Update - November 20 2014

AJ's in maintenance mode again, which means they are preparing for the new Thursday update!


I'm wondering why the maintenance mode picture of Liza looks so angry and unamused... Shouldn't they use this picture for when you get permabanned?

Anyway, here's what I'm expecting:

~Polar Bears (in the overpriced diamond shop lol)
~A new name tag badge (for polar bears)
 ~Disappointment 
~I also get the feeling that there will be some sort of new fun glitch in this update but I'm probably way wrong

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the update :D Polar bears woo(even though I'm a nm lol)!

    ~SeptemberCattleDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be a good update!

      Delete
    2. I am actually excited about this one. I don't know why, but I have always thought that polar bears would make a great addition to the game. Hopefully I'm right, and they're not just some cheap skate glitchy hardly-realistic white blob. Then again, when are they ever like that? I guess I just hope they live up to what is expected of them...

      Delete
    3. Yeah, for some reason I have high hopes for this update (even though I said I expected disappointment)

      And a long time ago there was a poll for players to vote on what new animal they'd like to see in Jamaa. I only remember two of the options, which were harp seals and polar bears. Seals won and we got to play as seals. But since polar bears were on that poll, it means they've been planning them for a while

      Delete
    4. I wish they chose polar bears... And I think Liza is just discouraged because this means we can't play which means they don't get money for a little while.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners