TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Beta Clothing Items List

 There's nothing more annoying than when people on AJ don't know what beta means. Actually there are things more annoying than that like me for example lol but let's just pretend that the first sentence is true. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when people say things like "beta spike on trade" (I find that double annoying because spiked collars aren't from beta, and I also hate when people call them "spikes"

So I'm going to make a list of items that are ACTUALLY from beta times. I'm going to start with clothing items. I might miss a few, and if I did, you can comment what I missed or something

  • Top Hat
  • Cool Hair
  • Rhino Helmet
  • (Special color) Arctic Hood
  • Horn Helmet
  • Skullys
  • Viking Helmet
  • Leaf Necklace
  • Necklace
  • Spartan Armor
  • Spartan Helmet
  • Tiara (plus the green one with blue gem, and milky)
  • Wings
  • Leg Armor
  • Freedom Wings
  • Freedom Bands
  • Freedom Helmet
  • Freedom Hat
  • Freedom Cape
  • Freedom Mask
  • Pirate Hat
  • Pirate Beard
  • Beard
  • Mech Angel Helmet
  • Butterfly Wings
  • Sword
  • Chicken Hat
  • Bunny Hat
  • Cat Hat
  • Unicorn Horn
  • Star Cape
  • Gazelle Horns
  • Skull Helmet
  • Mask
  • Big Skull
  • Princess Necklace
  • Elf Bracelets
  • Flower Bracelet
  • Antlers
  • Royal Cape
  • Police Hat
  • Tie
  • Glove
  • Lei
  • Fox Hat
  • Homemade Wings
  • Elf Helmet (plus green with blue gems)
Chances are I missed a few items. Some of these might not have been from beta (I'm not 100% sure on fox hats, gloves, leis, or ties)

People keep saying "if it is for sale it isn't beta" which is not true. Beta isn't even a describing word lol

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are tail items that haven't been around since beta. People recently hacked them in but AJHQ deleted them again
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k4eAfSAyTYA/U9iT65JJgoI/AAAAAAAAKnQ/M3RhKDhQu2o/s1600/skullys.png[/img]

      Delete
  2. Whats a bug skull? Never heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bug Skulls are what you get when you forget to proof read :)
      It was supposed to be Big Skull

      Delete
    2. Oh X3 Do you know if construction hats are beta? .u.

      Delete
  3. Wut is a rare purplish foxhat worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rare magenta fox hat is worth a 2011 den item or an ok den beta. I will offer!
      sweetshadow52 out!

      Delete
  4. I havw sparatan armor, didn't know they r beta! Does anyone even know what they r worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth like less than a den beta maybe an item from 2011 unless its a R.I.M. I am willing to offer for it I'm sweetshadow52
      sweetshadow out!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. No, I'm sorry. The rare royal cape is a Rare Item Monday (R.I.M.) and is not worth any more than any old rare item sold in the shops on Mondays. However, if it were not a R.I.M., it would be beta.
      sweetshadow52 out!

      Delete
  6. hi guys my user is princehusky i have rare spartan helmet and spartan armour does anyone know what they are both worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's rare then it's probably a rare item Monday, which makes it not rare, due to the fact that this item was released in March, 2014.
      Sweetshadow52 out!

      Delete
  7. Hi, I recently got a red royal cape, how much are those worth? Thanks!
    User : Aquillo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A red royal cape is worth less than a good den beta,like maybe an item from early 2011 or 'ok' betas, since it is clothing and not a den beta. I will offer!
      sweetshadow52 out!

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners