TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Glitched mops?

Not many people saw it, but I deleted my last post. If anyone really cares what it was about, I'll say in the comments I guess

But today I want to mention that the new item, Mop And Bucket, seems to be glitched!

There are 10 color options for this item when trying to change the color. Color 1 has a white bucket, 2 has green, 3 has orange, 4 has yellow, 5 has black, 6 has white (with white water), 7 is pink, but numbers 8, 9, and 10 are all identical!

Here is a picture of 8, 9, and 10 next to each other in my den

I guess you can't really tell that they are different, because they aren't. For some reason, AJHQ added an extra 2 color slots for this item by accident, and because of that, it glitched and added 2 more of #8

This will (probably) be fixed soon. Who know though, maybe the glitched ones will become rare like glitch rings and raspberry furry hats did!

Here is my gif of it. It's really hard to tell that I am in fact clicking the "change colors" button multiple times when #8 comes up

They will probably fix this soon, and their solution to this will probably be removing #9 and #10
But it could be possible that they will remove #8 also, which will mean that #6 #9 and #10 will in fact be rare glitch items, though it's impossible to tell them apart

13 comments:

  1. Can you send me the glitched ones? I can't get on AJ right now and they're probably going to be removed. My username on AJ is puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent! Depending on what AJ does to them, they might be removed from our inventories

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Yeah maybe...

      Delete
    3. Aww Man, I don't have enough gems :(~DewDropReptile

      Delete
    4. * has the dimmest background light in the store, 9 has a bit brighter and 10 is the brightest , or is it just me? ~DewDropReptile

      Delete
  2. The orange-y one looks like a bucket full of gold >:D

    And what WAS your last post about? I can read a bit of it from the blogger dashboard but... :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was about digging through the game files and finding something out about epic wonders

      Delete
    2. what about epic wonders if you don't mind me asking? o:

      Delete
    3. The music file for Epic Wonders is called aj_rare_item_shop.mp3

      Delete
  3. I knew the rare monday item was going to be a turkey hat XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said 6 lololololooooolol

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners