TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween Reminders

I had a post up like this before, but I deleted because reasons (it was relating to the image stealing thing) and I don't think anyone wants to hear me complain about that so I'm just going to rewrite the entire post instead of just deleting the controversial stuff but I'm not going to do that so here we go

So, since October is over, all of the beautiful Halloween stuff is going to be leaving the stores soon!
So you should probably buy all the stuff you wanted.. or something
The Jamaa Journal says the items will be around for "a few more weeks" and few usually means three, but since there is an update tomorrow, it could mean that all of it will be gone tomorrow

Check the item archive page on the side if you need a list of the Halloween items, all of them are dated in October. A lot of them are on sale too!

 And like I said, new update tomorrow! Hopefully we will get some new interesting features or something! Or maybe something that is accidentally released like the small emotes feature or TBA

10 comments:

  1. I read what you crossed out and you are...

    MEAN!!!!

    you meant for us to read it that's why you put it in the post, KuruKuruTako!!!!

    YOU GOT BUSTED!!!!!

    YOUR SOOOOOO MEAN AND BUSTED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your the mean one Kuru has done nothing to you!

      Delete
    2. I honestly don't understand what this is even about... Does the first anon think I am the one that stole the images? It was my images that got stolen

      Delete
  2. Hi I keep hearing about your blog from my buddy NAFFY I thgouht I'd chekc it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. KuruKuruTako your blog is one of my favorites.. hopefully you can forgive me for the mistake i made. im rlly sorry and its killing me, but it was an accident. i was just so happy with what i saw that i forgot to give credit.i honestly dont want you to hate me for it because your blog is one of my favourites, and i already have enough people hating me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it, I already forgotten that it happened until you reminded me lol

      Delete
    2. ahhhh thanks <3 sorry though! Whats your username?

      Delete
    3. It's in the title of the blog (Meloetta385)

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners