TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm not gone yet

If you saw my last post (that I deleted) I'm sorry. But I still want it to be known who steals images so people can hopefully realize that a lot of people out there get their fame and popularity off of something that they stole and took credit for. So, another image stolen case has happened. On xxsmile's instagram, there is this picture

This picture was edited using my images of that weird eyepatch glitch I had, just to make it look like it belongs to someone else. But this is in fact using my images. Look at this post that I posted a long time ago

See? They took credit for my images!

I'm not going to blame xxmsile for this one, instead I'll blame Xylidine. Hopefully xxsmile wasn't in on it too, because I'm trusting her...

So I guess the message here is that xylidine doesn't post original content and steals it from other people... or something

I really don't want to have to edit all of my old images to put watermarks on them, and I don't want to have to put watermarks on any of my images at all... This makes me unmotivated to post "cool" stuff : (

13 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate it when people steal pictures. I mean, come ON. Are they so stupid that they can't find some for themselves?
    Mind you, it is illegal, and they could be prosecuted.
    But how shameful would that be, lol? Prosecuted for stealing *screenshots* of a *virtual* game... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stealing an image of a monkey with raspberry eyes... This is srs business

      Delete
  2. Forgot to mention that some anonymous guy told me about this

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i just saw this post now! i cant believe xy would do that? :angry face:
    If i had known that was yours i would have given credit on my instagram :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe **that person** could do such horrible things either. But famous people can get drunk with power too, no matter how 'good' the pretend to be.

      Delete
  4. Your not going to quit right..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to your post about the AJ files thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I removed it because of reasons

      Delete
    2. What reasons..? Sorry if I sound nosy or anything Lol I'm just curious

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners