TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, November 6, 2014

New update post is going to be delayed

Don't worry, I have an explanation... It's no secret that my internet connection is complete garbaje
For some reason, it chooses today of all days to prove to me that it really is garbage. Only sites run by Google will load, and they load pretty slowly. There's nothing I can do to fix it either. I tried restarting the internet box at least 3 times, I restarted the computer, and nothing will work... so yeah
So if there was something unfinished that got released accidentally released like TBA, I'm going to miss it : (

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you the one that took credit for my images

      Delete
    2. I think that whole drama is over now. it was a mistake i made that i wont make again.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners