TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, November 3, 2014

Small details


I'm not sure if this counts as another Item History post, but today I am going to be talking about Frankenstein Masks and Vampire Masks

 These are two items that were first released in October 2010, along with many other Halloween items. Here is what Jam Mart Clothing looked like back then

This picture was found on AJHQ's really old blog

I almost forgot that nonmember items had a tan background in stores, while member items had a blue background. They should have left it that way, since it was easier to tell if an item was nonmember or not
 
There's a little detail that a lot of people seem to miss about the Vampire Masks and Frankenstein Masks in this picture

Here are pictures I took of the two masks when they came back in 2011

If you can't tell, the Vampire Mask in AJHQ's picture has a gray top, bat, and eye outline, while now they have dark red wherever there was gray. As for the Frankenstein Mask, the top of the mask in AJHQ's picture is grayish green, while now it is black

I can't say for sure if that's how they actually looked in 2010 since, well, I wasn't playing AJ back then. I find it pretty interesting that they changed the colors of these masks for seemingly no reason. The ones in the first picture aren't actually separate colors, they just changed those to look like the versions we have now

However, the original colors of these items weren't completely lost. In 2011 when elephants came out, if you wore either of these masks on an elephant, the mask would change colors to look like the old versions!

This is my elephant with a 2010 version Vampire Mask! (I was wearing the default red one and it turned into this)

It was the same for Frankenstein Masks too, but unfortunately I lost those pictures. And before you go trying this for yourself, I should tell you that it no longer works

I still never finished posting about Halloween of 2010, so expect more boring posts about it : )

--- 
 
 Just feel like saying that my images are being stolen. I have no problem if you ask me first before using my pictures, but claiming them as your own isn't very nice. This has happened in the past when a certain blogger still played a lot and I tried to ignore it, but it kinda gets annoying. I might have to start putting watermarks on my images, which is something I really don't want to have to do, but if my images are going to be used without permission I'm going to have to (gross)

41 comments:

  1. Did xxsmile ask you permission to give the chat icons pics on AJS post? http://animaljamspirit.blogspot.pt/2014/11/rare-lasso-spoiler-alert.html
    I'm seriously doubting this, she would at least said it, yet people still believe in her and say "omg its her discovery!!!11!!!!1". I think she's taking all the fame. Can you answer this, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never gave anyone permission to use those pictures. Snowyclaw used to steal my photos too (when she actually ran her own blog lol) and that was just one problem I had with her. I guess she hired more thieves to post for her so she gets paid without doing any work. I have bad history with snowyclaw, and last time I told what she did to me I got a lot of "omg snowyclaw is beter then u ur jus jealis i hat u" from snowyclaw fans, even though she is the one that stole my photos and took MY items... I guess she doesn't care who she hires, as long as she gets paid for it

      Delete
    2. ikr AJS IS EVIL EIVL I TELL YOU!!!

      Delete
    3. I hate snowyclaw now -_-

      Delete
    4. Last time I tried to tell my story of how snowyclaw betrayed me and all that image stealing stuff I got yelled at by a lot of people so be careful saying that on here

      Delete
    5. This is my new favorite aj blog now :D It's way better then animal jam spirit blog in my opinion ^w^

      Delete
    6. I always knew that Snowyclaw was kinda rude... now she's getting to another level. =c Also, can you put Disqus in your blog? I think it's way more easier to manage than the Blogger default cx

      Delete
    7. I don't know, xxsmile the (other) image stealer also wanted me to add disqus

      Delete
    8. Hmm... I think that it is xxsmile. And please don't put disqus on your blog.. It's really annoying and glitchy.... :(

      Delete
    9. I suspected that was actually xxsmile because the typing style seems similar to a comment I got from xxsmile before asking me to put disqus on, unless I'm mistaken

      Delete
    10. If your not xxsmile... What's your username?

      Delete
    11. If disqus is whatever snowy has on her blog, please don't add it. I have no idea how to work that thing, lol :3 It seems like they took down your pictures, yay!

      Delete
    12. I'm leaving the comments the way they are for at least the next 2 months and 28 days

      Delete
    13. Nope, im not xxsmiles, I am gamefaqs on AJ but aka Whinpful :p

      Delete
    14. What do you mean 2 months and 28 days...?

      Delete
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    LOOK ON THE ANIMAL JAM SPIRIT!!!!!!!! XXSMILE COPIED YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!! GRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowyclaw used to steal my photos too

      I think I'm going to have to start putting watermarks on my images...

      Delete
    2. She is so mean!!! And evil!!
      You don't deserve this DD:

      Delete
    3. I guess this is what I get for coming back to AJ lol

      Delete
    4. Aww don't say that...
      I will probably spam her with jam a grams later... She kinda deserves it cause she copied your pictures which is a crime

      Delete
    5. I doubt she's going to pay any attention

      Delete
    6. Yeah... Oh well... I'm sorry about her copying your photos though :(

      Delete
    7. YOU DONT DESERVE THIS GO UP TO HER AND GO ON THE COMMENTS AND CONFONT HER RIGHT THIS MINUTE YONG LADY YOU DESERVE NONE OF THIS!!!!! (that's kinda like what my mom said wen I got hacked)

      Delete
    8. SORRY SORRY?!!!!! ANONUMOS YOU GO AND TELL THEM YOU STOLE THOSE NONE DESERVES THIS ESPASHILLY NOT KurruKuruTako!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    9. Thieves hardly ever admit to stealing so I doubt she is going to listen to anything I say

      Delete
  3. Ah, sorry to here xxsmile (and others) are stealing your photos! But then again, if people need proof, they'll just look at when you posted a new update

    ReplyDelete
  4. put watermarks on ur photos. i hate plagerisum

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was with this blog ever since 2012 :3 so i really dont like this type of stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What type of stuff? The image stealing thing or the rest of the post?

      Delete
    2. image stealing, what image did snowy herself steal

      Delete
    3. I only remember one which was of a skeleton chair in 2012, but I'm sure there were others

      Delete
  6. hi I have a question what is this chiken smoothie thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know myself, I think it's some animal game

      Delete
  7. lol animal jam spirit sorta gave credit to ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's after people pointed out what happened

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted your comment for "safety"
      Yeah, that will happen when you try to tell the truth sometimes. I know from experience lol
      Thanks for the support Bugzy

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the A in English (lol just kidding). Yeah I thought you would delete it, but thanks. I just get angry when people do this stuff!

      Delete
  9. MY MASKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners