TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stone Wall?

EDIT
Short story, the owner of the mysterious Stone Wall item invited me to her den where I was able to get a picture of it placed in a den
I am standing next to it for size comparison

I was asked to put watermarks on the image (unless I heard wrong, and if that's the case, oops, I Just wrote all over my photo for no reasom)
It took forever to find a color that you could actually see in the picture so I went with purple because purple is FAB

I also told her that I would "write their username in a giant font with fancy colors" so here you go, enjoy
UntilTheEndOfTime

And here is a link to her video about it that was sent to me from an anonymous commenter who I think I know their identity

That video also shows that the wall sells for an amazing 1 gems! 

 And because this is one of those "I'm tired and don't know what I'm doing" kind of posts edits, enjoy this image of a badly cropped mirror



Original:
I saw this weird item on someone's trade list called a Stone Wall

I've never seen this item before, and there doesn't seem to be anything on the internet about it, so I'm guessing this is some kind of unreleased item. It's pretty suspicious, since another unreleased item is called Stone Sword... Are we getting a new furniture and clothing set soon? Like how the Egyptian set had both clothing and den items? "Stone" seems like a weird theme to make a new set out of, especially for clothing, but since Stone Swords exist it's not impossible
(I'm hoping no one steals this image lol)

If you have any info on this, I'd love to hear it! Go ahead and make something up if you want, I'd love to hear that too! I've always wanted some kind of unreleased item before but it seems like it's easier to get two shinies in a row than to get an unreleased item without hacking
Just thought I'd make a post about this, goodbye now

24 comments:

  1. Whos trade list was it on? it doesnt look real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the guy had Hills in his user but i doubt that's helpful lol

      And it really does look fake

      Delete
    2. It looks almost as fake as the clock does

      Delete
    3. Lol yeah, although there have been 2 sightings of the clock

      Delete
    4. I never said it was fake, I just said it looks fake

      Delete
    5. my friend said it was in the very beta days beta means testing she got aj when it first came out for testing and it got delted same as the stone sword it was in the very beta day channel is crafer gal cbs giving url her channel easy to fine yea so its an delted beta item

      Delete
    6. sorry i have had to write this over and over due to the blog thing well my friend said it was in the beta days beta means testing she got aj when it just just started well she said it got token out very early as well as the stone sword her channel is called crafter gal cbs saying URL

      Delete
    7. If it was a beta item, I think way more than just one person wolf have one/know about it

      I can't find the channel either

      Delete
  2. I think you get it in the forgotten desert, look in the comments and they say something about untiltheendoftime having one.
    Link:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-BBlq9a7M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UntilTheEndOfTime! I'm pretty sure that was the guy who had it on trade

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Though its odd because I saw him arguing with someone saying he has more subscribers than her. (I think it was his friend though I'm not sure)

      Delete
  3. http://zipperszippywebsite.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/ok/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found an image in AJ's source code! http://prod.content.animaljam.com/1128/preloader.swf?v=2 ,the old loading screen (no background)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty cool, I've always known about prod.content.animaljam but now I know how to use it

      Delete
  5. http://p2.zdassets.com/hc/theme_assets/79567/200003814/close_btn.png another weird image

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the anymous commenter (I don't have a blogger acc and im too lazy to log onto wordpress lol)~ DewDropReptile

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went to her den and there was this huge flat wall thingy omg :OOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. When she was online on animal jam i talked. She got when someone traded it to her for a artist plaque. The stone wall is a useless item if i owned it i would trade it away right now. If you don't believe me my AJ User is Realbluekirby

    ReplyDelete
  9. The reward plaque is the same as howl and the long bow and stone sword is in the diamond shop and I guess that is a leaked and it is coming in the diamond shop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can some one tell me if mace tail will come to the diamond shop 0,0
    U thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg its the most beta item in animaljam. be careful. it can destroy ur account! DON'T KEEP ONE! WHOEVER OUT THERE HAS THE ONE STONE WALL THAT REMIANS IN AJ GET RID OF IT FAST FOR A COUPLE HD'S!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners