TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weird and Random AJ Images 10

Yes, another one of these posts. Once again nothing's going on in AJ that's interesting enough, meaning I have nothing to post about. Hopefully I can get away with that excuse a few more times

I saw someone ask for a saw in the chat box

I'm pretty sure there isn't a saw item in AJ, so it was... odd to see someone ask for one
Reminds me of the days where I used to ask people for items that didn't even exist

Here we have a classic case of "my dad's cousin's daughter's cat's flea's butler werkz 4 aj sned me rurs pls"

In that picture she is trying to fool someone for presumably a spiked wristband,  but if you think about it, she never specified what she actually wanted. She could be asking for an actual wrist

 This is a picture of that weird glitch that occurred not too long ago where items with long names would show up automatically if you opened a shop. This is the French addition

These next two pictures are from an image Xylidine posted on instagram, so credit to him for these. I'm not 100% sure if these are real, but there's always a possibility
Some unreleased wolf statue

And a gem bush

There was also another view of that mysterious Clock item but I didn't include that because I think most people already know about that by now

And finally, this is what the Ocean Adventure Base Camp looks like when only one of the back layers shows up

It looks like a badly edited picture but that's actually what it looked like one time when I went there, similar to how Sunken Treasures was glitched up when I went there

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a shame : (

      (I deleted your comment so we won't start another comment war)

      Delete
    2. What did she say? You can delete what happened right after I reply.

      Delete
    3. Oh... I think I know who your talking about but I don't want to say it here.

      Delete
    4. *Sighs* Sometimes I really think people should not abuse their power by starting comment wars and getting their fans to go against you **like someone I know hint hint nudge nudge**

      Delete
    5. I don't think it was her intentions to start a war, she was just letting me know something (that is what you were talking about right?)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Chris Hemsworth Is sexiest man alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.o there are kids here 1st anon

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a link to Xylidine's instagram?
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure he deleted it or something

      Delete
    2. Dang :I If you do happen to come across it let me know. Xylidine is a pretty well known hacker and I gotta keep tabs on him somehow.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners