TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Weird and Random AJ Images 12

At least I think this is the 12th one...

But yeah, I'm using the same "nothing new" excuse to post this. I found my SD card with most of my old AJ stuff on it so I should have some slightly interesting ones. These should all be from 2011

AJ used to be really glitchy when trying to load clothing and eyes for some reason. And there's an example. I believe that's my friend's rhino

(Click picture to enlarge)
This is another picture from a friend. This is something that's happened to me before. When a background layer of a room fails to load... that happens
(I think that panda on the right just scammed someone out of a glove)

Just some items I had with their old icons. I'm not sure why I even took this picture but okay

Some croc statue under construction in the Animal Museum (it used to be called that, anyway...) that I don't think ever actually finished construction. I have a picture of the finished version somewhere... probably

This one I had to watermark because it's interesting enough for someone to steal it and say "OMG LOOK I SAW LIZA IN TOWN AND SHE WAS GLITCHED OMG IF U REPOST GIV ME CREDIT"
I didn't want to have to do that, but since thieves are among us, it must be done : (

So yeah, Liza glitched out or something and now looks like a scary demon

It really disgusts me that I have to do this... Anyway, I got this AJHQ message a long time ago, when Appondale first came out. Do you know who the special guest was? NO ONE AT ALL!

And that wraps up this post bye

24 comments:

  1. Expect a ton more of these posts throughout next month lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft. Look at these awesome watermarks:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5sDANQbm3as/VHaiSu1JloI/AAAAAAAABTg/BEc99urEtsk/s1600/meow.png

    It's pro.

    I miss the AJ items (before they were 3D). However, they do look really bad. I was always curious about that crocodile statue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pics were taken by missdarlingjammer aka punkdrummergirl on the AJ wiki so you might want to give credit to her for those.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    2. Are you talking to me? All of these pictures were taken myself

      Delete
    3. Put a link to the picture so I can see for myself.

      Delete
    4. Well, for one, I got that off the Internet. Actually Instagram. I was on my popular page, and saw the image. Now pay attention closely. They did NOT say give credit. So, none was given. If they were to link it to another Instagram, yes I would of given credit if they asked. BUT they did not! I didn't see it from anywhere else online, especially the red one. So, she may of gotten it from another source.

      This is not meant to hurt your feelings at all. But I do NOT want to have rumors of me with plagiarism. I have to distinguish it immediately.

      Delete
  3. Do i see an unreleased back item 0,o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're talking about the wolf with the founders and beard. Or the picture where your showing the old icons of clothing. I think they think it's the grey spartan armor. I don't know...

      Delete
    2. Oh, is spartan armor one of those items that everyone's forgotten about?

      Delete
  4. I had the same glitch where the background was all black though it was in Mt Shiveer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza looks creepy (ಠ_ಠ)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liza looks creepy... ☉_☉

    ReplyDelete
  7. IDozAnimalJamz/ToxicNebulaeNovember 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM

    Hey how can I submit a cool picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a site email where people can send in stuff but I removed it because I got so much spam. I might add it back, I don't know yet

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. oh my gosh im crying how could you be so harsh do you even know how sad that maeks me feel lim going to sned a picture of this comment to my mom's dad's brother's uncle's dog's cat's fleas because the fleas work for aj and they will ban u because u hate me :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

      Delete
    2. I was joking I didn't mean it lol

      Delete
    3. I know, that's why I made my comment written really poorly

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners