TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weird and Random AJ Images 9

I made an edit to the >>Stone Wall<<  so you should check it out or something

This was the leading topic on the poll, so I'll post another collection of images that have been sitting on my computer using up all of my memory

These ones might not be as "interesting" but the title specifically says "Weird and Random"

Here is your typical arctic wolf that dresses exactly the same as almost every arctic wolf on this game attempting to scam someone with a so called "Glitched" horse shoe

It's not actually glitched, it was just a normal color/variant of the item. This is almost as bad as the Kenya flag scam that people thought would work

This is the really old AJ parent site

Good times...

I'm not sure if I've posted this next one here before, but you're getting it anyway
 It's from an Animal Jam ad on some site that was probably YouTube but I don't remember. The fox is wearing both a royal cape AND angel wings which are both back items. In the actual game you can't wear two items of the same category (you can't wear two back items, two leg item, etc)
What if one day someone sees this and is like "I really want my fox to wear the same items in the ad that was on that site that i think was YouTube or something!" and then when they go on the game, they are disappointed that they are unable to wear both of the back items. That will probably never happen, some if it did, someone's going to be very disappointed :(

My friend's spider looks suspiciously like a Parasect... I wanted to get a spider like her's but then I found out that you can no longer get a giant mushroom for spiders... I was that disappointed girl that I talked about in the fox picture :(
 
Me as a phantom chilling in some lava
How did I do that? Using my secret eagle glitch of course! (It's not really much of a secret and I'm sure people already know about it and I only keep it secret because I am terrible at explaining things I'm so sorry guys)

And finally, the one that's probably the most interesting, a picture of Graham

 This one isn't from the one I can't talk about's blog, but from one of my old friends who quit a long time ago
So credit to menifrost for that picture (I'm not sure if menifrost even liked me lol)

Graham really likes his caps lock I guess

I'm trying to work out a giveaway thing but I'm not sure how to do that and I have like no prizes other than an orange spiked wristband so I've been playing that boring eagle quest for hours and still got nothing so yeah I will do a contest giveaway eventually when I get some good stuff to give away that people would actually want

17 comments:

  1. you didn't rlly have to outcross that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have info on the new item,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YurKMl_1xEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that shield doesn't look like it belongs in aj O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and apparently xiphoid is declarants O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is declarants some hacker or something? I missed a year of AJ so I don't know who all of these people are lol

      Delete
    2. yep declarants is a MAJOR hacker. Oha nd I found a lot out about unreleased items and ajinsider read this:http://animaljamjourney.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/ajinsider-explained/

      Delete
    3. There are too many hackers to keep track of... At least 7 was one of those "good" hackers (unless I'm wrong about that)
      By "good" I mean a hacker that doesn't hack players, but looks into the code to find out unreleased things and stuff

      Delete
    4. well 7 actually did hack jammers before but wootmoo was a ''good hacker"(he got photos of the otter before they were released Wow I think I should post more on hackers and stuff tomorrow lol

      Delete
    5. I keep hearing about WootMoo but I still don't have any idea who that is

      Delete
    6. WootMoo is (or was, at least, when I was still on) a "rare" jammer. I think he did stuff on YouTube. Gah, my memory o.o

      And what was the Kenya flag glitch?

      Delete
    7. It's not a glitch, it's a scam, People bought Kenya flags from the flag shop and said "BETA KENYA FOR TRADE OMG ITS UBER RARE OMG TRADE ME SPIKE"
      The Kenya flag is shaped differently so I guess people don't think it's in the flag shop and get tricked into trading good items for something that's for sale

      Delete
  6. I found something suspicous in AJ's coding: prototype.push,l=Array.prototype.slice,c=Array.prototype.indexOf,h=Object.prototype.toString,p=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,d=String.prototype.trim,v=function(e,t){return new v.fn.init WILL WE BE ABLE TO SLICE ANd PUSH in AJ soon???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's true it's probably an adventure feature. Like, we can push blocks or something out of the way?

      Delete
  7. i found a aj add with two back items on a fox too! link: file:///home/chronos/u-d153ea270b28f08fbf6a817739bc7950d228f88d/Downloads/animaljam.png (i think i posted this in a comment on a different post but i'm not sure)
    -jrl4547

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners