TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cami

I don't usually advertise the Daily Explorer (aside from the obvious link to it on the sidebar) but their latest post was kinda interesting to me

It has a video of some new series they are starting (which will probably fail miserably but they will continue to make it anyway, much like this blog) but the video's host is Cami, who is a daughter of an AJHQ member. She has a sad but cute story which can be found somewhere on the internet (I'd link to the post but I won't because reasons)

I don't really know why I am posting this to be honest, but it's good to see that Cami is doing fine (and Froggy)
(that is Froggy)
The Cami's Frog item in AJ is based on, well, Cami's frog

Also, I'm going to be less active from now until the middle of January because of other reasons. I'll still be doing posts about the daily gifts and stuff, so don't worry

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why your comment got deleted, but I'll be honest I don't really want to answer that

      Delete
  2. You'll still post the daily item and daily gift and still do breadstick right?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners