TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, December 26, 2014

December Gi- Wait what

You remember Daily December Gifts right? You probably should since they gave them out every day this month. They also said we'd get a free gift every day this month... So I log in and get this

That ain't no daily gift, dear AJHQ
Before you tell me "well maybe they only had plans to do daily gifts until the 25th" take a look at what the Jamaa Journal says

Last I checked, every day of December actually included every day of December
They ALSO did their SIGNATURE put RANDOM words in CAPS thing with EVERY DAY

Oh yeah, the daily gifts page thing also showed gifts up to 31

(gift 8 was also NOT a super sparkly item like the box suggested)
What's the deal, AJ? I know you have been glitchly lately, but now you are just lying to us not that you never lied to us before lol

And then later today they will probably bring the gifts back and I will get yelled at by people for posting false information but oh well... Actually they probably won't even bring the gifts back lol

 Oh wait, for some reason the gift is already in our den inventories!

It's called "Ice Cave"
I'm not sure what happens if your den inventory was already full... It would probably just break your AJ account or something no big deal

(Thanks Anonymous and Mod Gulo)

37 comments:

  1. At least they still gave the gift to us. (it's already in your den inventory btw)
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in your inventory aj must just be glitching lol. It's a den item (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for telling me (you too Mod Gulo)

      Delete
  3. That was just weird. I thought the jamaaliday gifts thing was on too, all though december. Sometimes I think that AJHQ are a bunch of robots that mess with our brains :3 lol just kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not impossible that AJHQ really ARE a bunch of robots...

      Delete
    2. Judging by the emails they dens I wouldn't be surprised.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    3. I meant send not dens. oops. (I just meant every email they send is just a copy paste thing and not actually someone taking the time to write an email out y'know?)
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
  4. Can someone get me the last few gifts, starting with gift 21?
    I don't have access to a computer, (typing this from my IPad)
    My username is jammer3l0fj
    Also the good thing about it appearing in your inventory is that you get gems and a gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try but I can't promise you I'll remember

      Delete
  5. Shoot. My inventory's full and I didn't get it. Gotta trade. *puts things on list and puts on trading outfit*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so if you had a full inventory they just didn't give you the gift? LAME

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Though when you delete something it magically appears.

      Delete
  6. I logged on, got the daily spin, and landed on 25. The 1 was checked off, so I should have gotten 25, but the multiplication thing at the bottom said 25 x 0 = 0, so I got no gems...
    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meloetta can you get me a green stone sword? I'll trade you a rare for it... I really need it for my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm I don't like spending my diamonds but maybe

      Delete
    2. I can trade rare mech angel wings or a rare black tiara or a rare arctic coat for it... Please meloetta I really need it

      Delete
    3. Ok which rare do you want? Do you want a rare clover blanket, rare tiara, rare army helmet, freedom bands, rare eyeball hat, rare purple beard, or a rare sun visor?

      Delete
    4. I'll try to trade my black stone sword for one

      Delete
    5. if anything I want a couple of sleigh runways

      Delete
    6. Uh... Ok... Do you want 3 or 4? And what do you mean black stone sword..? I thought those got deleted lol
      And let me know when you get it because I'm on right now

      Delete
    7. There's a stone sword that is completely black, it's not the deleted one

      I bought the green one but I'm not happy about it lol
      I'll take anything because yes

      Delete
    8. Ok meet me at my den my username is hihowareyou12

      Delete
    9. Thanks Meloetta my friend will be so happy! And do you mean the black and red stone sword?

      Delete
  8. AJHQ changed it back to the Advent Calendar now. I just went on AJ for the first time today an hour or two ago. The ice cave showed up as the 26th gift in the calendar. But that's so weird how AJHQ suddenly changed it. The calendar does say 31 days and not just 25. So....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it was probably some weird coding thing where the calendar was still coded to only go to day 25 but it didn't get patched fully.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    2. Hmm maybe... The December advent calendar last year only went up to the 25th, so an error in the coding system possibly could've happened.

      Delete
  9. I found the unreleased toilet in nemachu's den o3o

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners