TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, December 5, 2014

December Gift Day 5

EDIT: My friend Loki told me about a cool trick! If you haven't accepted your gift yet and you don't like the color you got, refresh for a new one!

There's a new clothing item today for the the gift!

Too bad it doesn't actually jingle when you walk around with it on. AJHQ should really make some items that can actually make sounds, that would be cool (and really annoying at times)

They come in 7 colors which seems like a tradition for daily gifts

Ignore the glove and blue thing

It's also part of the tradition that some random anonymous hacker finds the hidden 8th color, so that will probably happen this year too. They might not even need to hack this time, since it might be in eagle quest already

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but gift 8 is all sparkly, but none of the other ones are

And yes, it does look like a 3 in this picture because of the sparkly bits

I want to guess that it's going to be some super mega ultra uber rare item, but knowning AJHQ, it's probably just a diamond...

I might as well just add the new items to this post

In Jam Mart Furniture...

And in Bahari Bargains...

It's the return of CCC! I shouldn't really say return, since it's been available in all adventures (other than the tutorial) all this time, and it's one of the most common items in there

13 comments:

  1. Yay I just got all 7 :D I asked aj if they could make collars with bells on them. These are even better ^D^ Maybe they read my idea o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot mention, if you haven't accepted your gift yet, you can refresh and get a different color

    ReplyDelete
  3. O: I wish I would of known that. I had so many doubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to log in to other AJ accounts you might have to get extra gifts!

      Delete
    2. I logged on to all of my extra accounts(and possibly some of my sister's extra accounts lol)!

      Delete
  4. Aww darn, I might not be able to get all the colors now. Oh well, I got the colors that I want so it's all good :)
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O I am not getting the gift, maybe it has to do with me being a nonmember snow leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonmembers being member animals sure are glitchy, but I don't think that would make it so you can't get the gift... Try getting it on another account, maybe?

      Delete
  6. Yeah, I'm going to use all my storage accounts to get all the colors.. Though I have to find some that are not suspended... (Don't ask why..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meloetta, what are you going to do for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably do what I usually do, which is sacrificing all of my sleep so I can get up early and then pass out halfway through the day

      Delete
  8. THE ORNAMENTS ARE SO CUTE FIUFHFJKDAWIBHBKCTSOH

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners