TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Gifts - Day 10

We finally got another gift that is actually NEW!

I think it's very cute and I can see myself filling my den with them. If I only I have 300 of them to do that...

I can't think of a good excuse this time to say "I'm going to put something unrelated in this post just to make it less boring" so I'll just say I'm going to put something unrelated in this post just to make it less boring

If you've played AJ any day since 2013 or so, you've probably noticed that Spiked Collars have gotten over popular for seemingly no reason (they were completely ignored for 3 years lol)
I've said many times that it annoys me greatly how people say "wat 4 SPIKE" 
I have my reasons why... and so does my friend but that's now what I'm trying to say here

I was talking to the friend I just mentioned who is also annoyed by "spike spike spike spike" when an arctic wolf randomly comes out and asks us

Someone actually called the item by its ACTUAL name? Spiked Collar? Good job, dear arctic wolf!

Not to mention that they don't wear the exact same outfit as every single arctic wolf in this game!
Congratulations 123qweasdzx44 for being cool or something

17 comments:

  1. By "exact same outfit as every single arctic wolf in this game" I mean when arctic wolves wear a top hat/gazelle horns, worn blanket/neon bow, speik callor, and elf bracelets

    Preparing for a lot of comments that are defending those wolves and spiked collars or whatever lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wear a few of those things sometimes, but only for looks
      Most of the time my arctic wolves don't wear those items.

      Delete
    2. I wear a jamaliday bow and LEG armor (in the pile of forgotten items) and a diamond tiara (also in the pile of forgotten items)

      Delete
  2. omg how dare u say so many horrid thin s about arctic wolves :(( wolves!!11!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lergerabbet i thought u were my friend !!!1!!@1!!!!

      Delete
  3. thx for budding me meloetlla! love ur blog (that's what I like to be able to say "yes something new!")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate spike collars! I cant trade for anything anymore because the only thing people will accept is a spike collar. I have a fair offer for a spike collar but it keeps getting declined because all they wont is spikes. I don't even know what a spike is worth so I cant get one of those either! TOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are even more overrated than gloves once were. People value them WAY too much. Every time I go to the town, I see at least 5 black spiked collars with long spikes on them, which are apparently the "rarest" ones. Last I checked, rare doesn't mean most common lol

      Delete
    2. I'm so tired of spiked collars. Why are they so popular anyway? O.o

      Delete
    3. Yea oh and btw I meant fair offer for a nr headdress lol

      Delete
    4. I honestly don't know. And why were they so unpopular before 2013?

      Delete
    5. "Famous" people started wearing them I guess and then they started to get more popular? Like, spiked collars/wrists are probably one of the few things I'm not actively looking for, y'know? Like, if I get one it's cool and all but I'm not out going "MY LIST FOR A COLLAR." -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    6. I don't know. There are so many of them. I really don't understand why their so popular. Maybe because rare jammers wear them all the time O.o Have you seen those jammers with a trade list full of spiked collars? What's the point in having so many of them?? .-.

      Delete
    7. Exactly! Someone just stay in the town ALL DAY and just trade for spiked collars. I'd say I do some pretty boring stuff, but to me that's more boring than anything I do. I guess trading over and over again for the same item is fun to some people (by some people I mean half the game lol)

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. I just like how they look on some animals.
      I don't care about how "rare" spiked collars are

      Delete
  5. LETS START A REBELLION FOR AJ TO GET RID OF RARES (and diamonds) COME ON GUYS!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners