TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Gifts - Day 13 + New stuff

There is a NEW homepage for AJ! It looks like this

It doesn't look like an AJ homepage to me (aside from the obvious AJ animals) as it's not in AJ's old or new style, but it's still cool... and animated!

The daily gift for today is a (member) diamond and a Candy Cane Tie!

I think that was released last year. If it wasn't, that means I've had an unreleased item sitting in my inventory for months and didn't know 

There are 3 new items today in stores and I will post them here so I can drag this post out longer : )

A new necklace in Jam Mart Clothing

The classic Reindeer Poop is back in Jam Mart Furniture (and I even made a cruddy gif of it)

And a new cloak cape thing in the Diamond Shop

Those cloaks will probably be popular soon. That, or no one will care until two years later and then they become the next overrated item (I'm talking about you, spiked collars)

And to drag this post out even more, there's another known unreleased item which is probably called Jamaaliday Socks


Thanks crocadino for telling me, and an anonymous commenter for reminding me

At least I'm pretty sure those are unreleased...

19 comments:

  1. The socks MIGHT be in the new adventure, but I'm not sure yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met you yesterday with wisteria ;o i was freaking out but i couldn't type it because i was playing AJ on my phone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the cloak was a weird-looking hat o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the Bat Mask is a cape and a hat at the same time...

      Delete
  4. Look at Little rolling bean on DA.. She made a picture of clothing ideas.. The socks are her exact idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty cool, maybe AJHQ actually listens to ideas! I doubt they do they, since they ignore pretty much every email

      Delete
  5. Meloetta, do you have a snow couch? If you do, I'm willing to trade a giant jingle bell or a round or wide pine tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i have an extra couch, yes

      Delete
    2. Ok do you want a wide or round pine tree or a giant jingle ball for it?

      Delete
  6. i have snow speakers im spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you want for them?

      Delete
  7. Me and those socks are besties now.



    MINE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda hoping the socks are an advent calender gift. Same with that little blue tray with the penguin mug that's been around.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the blue fire pit that's in the middle castle is a new gift too. Still waiting for the candy fire that's at the Jamaaliday Jam party

      Delete
  9. OMG!! Aj did my idea!! :DDD Jingle bell collars!! asdfghjkl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners