TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, December 14, 2014

December Gifts - Day 14

We can get another NEW gift today! The gift is Candy Cane Socks, the item I talked about yesterday

They come in multiple colors too, unlike the Candy Cane Tie

There are 2 new items today! One of them isn't new, but it's an item that was brought back, the Paw Candy item (in Jam Mart Furniture)

 The NEW item is the Jingle Bell Necklace in Jam Mart Clothing!

It was made to match the bracelet we got earlier this month. All of the colors match up to their bracelet counterparts -all except for the 8th one

As it's always been, the daily gifts that are clothing items only get "officially" released in 7 out of the 8 colors. It's happened with both rare and non rare bows, anemone head bows, plus all of the ones we got this year

Since all of the bracelet colors match, it's safe to assume that the unreleased Jingle Bell Bracelet is purple with yellow bells

18 comments:

  1. Do you want to trade candy cane socks? I have blue.... You can say no, I won't mid if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg little rolling bean on deviant art made some animal jam clothing ideas and the socks...it is pure her idea! maybe AJHQ actully LISTENS once and a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it wasn't just a coincidence that they made the socks and instead they actually did listen

      Delete
  3. I really like how you show the colors!This is my first time looking at this blog!My sister showed me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meloetta do you have an extra rare jamaaliday scarf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok.. do you have extra rare snowflake boots or rare jamaaliday earmuffs?

      Delete
    2. I don't have any extra clothing items other than the rare holiday sweater

      Delete
    3. What do you want for the rare holiday sweater?

      Delete
    4. I need lots of trees from the adventure, have any of those?

      Delete
    5. I have a round pine tree and a skinny pine tree. Do you want that for it?

      Delete
    6. Ok can you wait until tomorrow because I have to go offline

      Delete
    7. Ok you can meet me now at my den my username is anonymousforever2

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners