TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Gifts - Day 16

We are already half way through the daily gifts, and I'm still waiting for those fancy diancie shining icicles... At least we got another cute item today

I think this was released last year, or at least something very similar was

Since there are two new items in stores today, I'll be nice and post them both here so you don't have to click the page that I have that lists the new items (or you could just look in the stores yourself but that's really boring, right?)

In Jam Mart Furniture...

Giant Candy Canes are back! Looks like I need get some more gems from somewhere... which reminds me that I might do some tests to see what game is in fact the fastest game to get gems from

In Jam Mart Clothing...

Oh look, one of those items that I can't tell if it's creepy or cute (and also something I can't afford lol)

I actually only have 9 gems (and yes I know no one asked or cares)

I was also going to reopen that item blog that I had once (which can be found >>here<<) but there are way too many items to make pages for now, plus that blog was only about rare items, probably because I used to be one of those people who just trades all day

Edit: The items blog is public again. Sorry about that

24 comments:

  1. You should do the training grounds. Playing 4 times gets you 1000 gems. And you should try playing jamaa derby and splash and dash. They give you a lot of gems in pro mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of good methods to get gems, but a lot of them take more time than people realize

      Delete
  2. No fair :( please make it where everyone can visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make what so everyone can visit??

      Delete
    2. The item blog.. It's for invited people only so I can't look at it..

      Delete
    3. for the other blog you need permission to read it

      Delete
    4. (Sorry if this has already been answered. I can't read them -if any- right now.) I think Anon means the rare items blog. It's invited for "invited readers only", alas not everyone can view it.

      Delete
    5. I think they mean the item blog?

      Delete
  3. Yep. The Jamaaliday Mat was also released last year. The same kind, I mean lol.

    I think the reindeer on the slippers look pretty cute, but the antlers on them not as much. (If that makes any sense..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, do you have a black and purple mysterious cloak? If so, I'm willing to trade you a small rare for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one I have is the raspberry one

      Delete
  5. Kuru, what's your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your favorite kind of music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll listen to almost anything that's purely instrumental

      Delete
    2. Do you like electronic dance music? (btw I'm not the person who asked you the question)

      Delete
    3. If this counts as electronic dance music, then yes
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgP9tTBrio

      Delete
    4. Can you tell me the name of the video? I can't look at it since I'm on my phone

      Delete
    5. MSMM - Vol 3 - Track 13 - Connect

      Delete
    6. Oh. Yeah that kind of counts. You should try listening to other types of electronic dance music. Here are some songs that I like:

      Koko- Sander van Doorn
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtilkcjnwLU

      Right here right now- Sander van Doorn
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXh9QkDigfA

      Elements of life- Tiesto
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_JKzrzZC0

      Delete
    7. Have you listened to them yet?

      Delete
    8. Yes, I especially like the last one because it reminds me of one of my favorite vid gams

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners